Demo recording for NHS SAR/Request Management Portal
Published on January 4, 2023
In this video, you’ll learn about the latest changes introduced to our Request Management Portal, which has been developed over the past 4 years in collaboration with our NHS and Private Healthcare customers for managing Subject Access Requests and Freedom of Information Requests.
The purpose of the portal is to allow organisations to electronically or manually capture requests (SAR, FOI, HR, Payroll, Data Cleansing) via web forms, whilst providing an easy to use management interface to work on requests, collaborate with the requestor & internal staff and reporting tools to help produce detailed analysis of request data, allowing for the effective management of requests from start to finish.
During this recorded video demonstration you’ll understand about:
- Capturing requests into the organisation (Electronically & Manually)
- Managing and assigning requests internally
- Communicating internally and externally through the portal with a full audit trail
- Managing your workload with Task management
- Utilising the PACS / Radiology module, including web viewer
- Completing requests, providing secure access to disclosed records and supporting information
- Providing detailed reporting and data analysis